Combining true pneumatic feel, speed and power with cordless convenience, the F-35XP drives up to 3-1/2” x .148” framing nails into the hardest substrates without the expense and hassle of fuel cells. With its robust design and durable construction the F-35XP is ideal for professional framers and contractors.
- Fusion cordless air-power technology
- No hose, compressor or fuel cell
- Pneumatic-like response with no ramp-up time
- Jam reduction intelligence for fewer nail jams
- Dry fire lockout
- Fusion cordless air-power technology provides true pneumatic performance with no ramp-up time
- Pressure relief valve and refillable air port for easy maintenance
- Oversized, rugged rafter hook
- Drives 2" - 3-1/2" 30-34 degree paper-tape framing nails
- Enough power to drive 3-1/2” x .148” nails into engineered lumber
- (2) 3.0 Ah Li-Ion Extended Life Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.