The M18 FUEL String Trimmer has the power to clear thick brush, reaches full throttle in under 1 second, and provides up to 1 hour of run-time per charge. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the motor is positioned in the rear of the trimmer to provide the best combination of power, balance, and maneuverability. The trimmer features high and low speed settings with a variable speed trigger. High provides the power to clear thick brush, and low maximizes run-time while having plenty of power for grass trimming. The 16" cutting swath trims more grass in a single pass, increasing productivity. The full sized head holds more line and has a metal reinforced bump knob for longer life.
- Powerstate brushless motor
- Redlink Plus intelligence
- Full throttle in under 1 second
- Sustains power under load without bogging
- 16" cutting swath in a single pass
- Up to 1 hour per battery charge
- Fully compatible with 125+ solutions on the M18 system
- Includes 9.0Ah battery and charger
- No load speed: 0-4,600 / 0-5,800
- Trimmer line: .080" or .095"
- Line capacity: 20' of .095" line
- Cutting width: 14" or 16"
- Feed style: Bump
- Length: 70.6"
- Width: 8.8"
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.