The 2999-22 M18 FUEL 2-Tool Cordless Hammer Drill / Surge Impact Driver Combo Kit includes the high-performance M18 FUEL brushless hammer drill (2804-20) and SURGE 1/4" hex impact driver (2760-20).
M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2804-20)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque and up to 2,000 RPM for faster drilling speeds
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Voltage: 18V
- Peak torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- No load RPM: 0-550 / 0-2,000
- BPM: 32,000
- Chuck type: 1/2 metal single sleeve ratcheting lock
- Length: 6.9"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4" hex driver (2760-20)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor runs cooler, last longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed than non powerstate motors
- REDLINK PLUS electronic intelligence protects the tool and battery from damage caused by overloading or overheating
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility, including Self-Tapping Screw Mode, which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation and smoother performance
- Voltage: 18V
- No load speed: 0-3,000 rpm
- LED light: Yes
- Length: 5"
- Width: 2.38"
- Height: 7.67"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- M18 FUEL cordless hammer drill (2804-20)
- M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4" hex hydraulic driver (2760-20)
- Two M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 extended capacity battery packs (48-11-1850)
- M18/M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812)
- Side handle
- Two bit holders
- Two belt clips
- Carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.