The smooth-operating M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4" hex hydraulic driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee's new FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain, users will experience quieter operation, less vibration and faster driving speeds than standard impacts. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. This driver features 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL, which provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
Includes 2760-20 M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4" hex hydraulic driver, 48-11-1850 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 extended capacity battery pack, 48-59-1812 M18 & M12 multi-voltage charger, belt clip and bit holder.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers power, speed and runtime
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries (sold separately) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain is quieter and smoother than standard impact drivers
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless hydraulic driver kit
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2760-22
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Drive: 1/4" hex
- Length: 5"
- Width: 2.38"
- Height: 7.67"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.