The M18 FUEL mud mixer with 180 handle is the industry s first dedicated cordless solution that delivers the performance and durability to fully replace corded mixers. With the POWERSTATE brushless motor it has the power to mix heavy compounds, such as concrete and mortar. REDLINK intelligence, the variable speed dial, the variable speed trigger and the lock on button combine to give the user ultimate control for a consistent mix and cleaner working environment. With the M18 REDLITHIUM battery (not included), the user can mix up to 15 five-gallon buckets on one 5.0 Ah battery. The 180 adjustable handle is designed to allow every user to optimize the handle position for their comfort. This Milwaukee cordless solution increases productivity by eliminating the need for cords and allows the user to mix the material at the workspace where it is being applied.
Includes 2810-20 M18 FUEL mud mixer and chuck key. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the power to mix heavy compounds, such as concrete and mortar
- REDLINK intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge
- Three different ways of controlling speed (8-speed setting dial, variable-speed trigger and a lock-on button) for clean and consistent mixes
- Handle adjusts 180 with 16 settings
- Chuck key can be stored on tool
- LED light illuminates dark work spaces
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless mixing drill
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2810-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Chuck: 1/2" keyed
- Length: 16.6"
- Width: 3.3"
- Height: 9.3"
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Includes 2810-20 M18 Fuel mud mixer with 180 degree handle and chuck key
- Battery and charger sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.