Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The M18 FUEL 5-3/8" 5-7/8" metal saw delivers fast cuts, long tool life and runtime up to 370 cuts in EMT. This compact and lightweight metal-cutting saw utilizes a POWERSTATE brushless motor with 3,900 RPMs and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and unmatched durability.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 5-3/8" 5-7/8 metal saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.9 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The saw includes an integrated hang hook that allows for easy storage while the tool is not in use. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line-of-sight, and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2782 M18 FUEL Metal Saw features a 30-tooth carbide-tipped metal saw blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
Includes 2782-20 M18 FUEL metal-cutting circular saw, 5-3/8" METAL TECH 30-tooth carbide-tipped blade and blade wrench. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE brushless motor provides more power, more runtime, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS electronic intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection and productivity
- M18 REDLITHIUM batteries (not included) deliver up to 370 cuts in 3/4" EMT for all-day work
- Integrated hook allows tool to hang on ladders and common building materials reducing damage due to drops
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless metal-cutting circular saw
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2782-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Blade diameter: 5-3/8" to 5-7/8"
- Maximum RPM: 3,900
- Length: 12.25"
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 4.80 lbs