Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
By harnessing the power, performance and runtime of M18 FUEL technology, the Milwaukee M18 FUEL 7" variable-speed polisher delivers corded performance to power through the most demanding polishing applications. Weighing only 6.4 lbs with a 5.0 ah battery (not included) and delivering total control through a variable speed dial and trigger, the M18 FUEL polisher frees users from the extra work, distractions, paint damage, and inconvenience caused by cords. When paired with an M18 XC 5.0 battery (sold separately), the 2738 can complete a full-size car on one charge when working on moderate to good paint. The M18 FUEL polisher is equipped with a rubber over mould front housing to protect the paint from scratches and a removable dust cover to protect the motor and electronics from wool fibers and residue. The tool is designed to distribute more of its weight over the pad, providing natural pressure on the surface area and more.
Includes 2738-20 M18 FUEL 7" variable speed polisher, backing pad, screen cover and side handle. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Variable speed dial and trigger
- Lock-on/lock-off switch
- Constant power technology maintains speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless polisher
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2738-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- No load speed: 0-2,200 rpm
- Pad diameter: 7"
- Length: 19.8"
- Width: 4.1"
- Height: 3.31"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs with 5.0 Ah battery pack (not included)