Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The M18 FUEL 7-1/4" dual bevel sliding compound mitre saw is made for professional carpenters and remodelers. Designed to increase productivity and efficiency on the jobsite, the 2733 combines the best in accuracy, portability and performance. Weighing in at only 28 lbs with battery (not included), the M18 FUEL 7-1/4" dual bevel sliding compound miter saw is among the lightest saws in its class. Dual bevel functionality allows users to make a variety of different cuts without flipping or turning the workpiece. The combination of the POWERSTATE brushless motor and M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery (not included) delivers over 600 cuts per charge for all day runtime on a single charge.
Includes 2733-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4" dual bevel sliding compound mitre saw, clamp, carbide-tipped blade and blade wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers more power under load and longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Only 28 lbs with M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack (sold separately)
- Integrated top carry handles and side handles for easy transportation
- Dual bevel design allows quick, repeatable and accurate angle cuts
- Cam locking mitre detent system
- Shadow cut line indicator makes lining up cuts quick and easy
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless mitre saw
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2733-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- No load speed: 5,000 rpm
- Vertical capacity: 3-1/2" (base against fence)
- Horizontal capacity: 2x8 (lying flat at 90 )
- Nested crown capacity: 3-5/8"
- Bevel stops: 45 and 48
- Weight: 28 lbs