Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Milwaukee's M18 FUEL 1/4" narrow crown stapler features a nitrogen air spring mechanism that gives this cordless staple gun the power to consistently sink staples to the proper depth in hard materials with the ability to adjust to drive staples in soft materials without blowing through. The combination of a POWERSTATE brushless motor and REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides a high fire rate with zero ramp-up time, keeping you efficient throughout the day. Compact and lightweight, this stapler gives you better access into tight spaces while limiting fatigue, delivering high performance for the professional carpenter and remodeler with the freedom and convenience of a cordless tool.
- Zero ramp-up time
- Consistent staple setting
- Compact for increased access in corners and tight spaces
- Tool-free drive depth adjustment
- Dry fire lockout
- No gas cartridges required
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Product type: Cordless stapler
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2749-21
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Fastener type: 1/4" narrow crown staples
- Fastener length: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Length: 11"
- Width: 3.4"
- Height: 10.7"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler (2749-20)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM CP 2.0 battery pack