The M18 FUEL " hex impact driver is among the fastest, most compact, and most powerful tools in its class. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2,000 in-lbs of torque and fast driving speeds, increasing user s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 4.59 in length, the 2853-20 allows users to have more access in tight spaces. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility. The Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing stripping of fasteners.
Includes 2853-20 M18 FUEL 1/4" hex impact driver, belt clip and bit holder. Battery and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 2,000 in-lbs of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries (sold separately) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Also available as a kit with two 2.0 amp hour battery packs and charger or kit with two 5.0 amp hour battery packs and charger
- Product type: Cordless impact driver
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2853-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Drive: 1/4" hex
- Fastening Torque: 0-2,000 in-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,600
- No Load IPM: 0-4,300
- Length: 4.59"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.