The M18 FUEL hammer drill delivers power and speed in a compact size. Its POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9 in length, it is among the most compact drills in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge. The all-metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
Includes 2804-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" hammer drill / driver, belt clip, bit holder and side handle. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers speed, maxing out at 2,000 rpm, and power, delivering up 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge
- Compact design this drill is only 6.9" long allows for access in tight spaces
- LED light on the tool's foot provides lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Kit also available
- Product type: Cordless hammer drill / driver
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2804-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Chuck: 1/2" all-metal ratcheting
- Peak torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- No load RPM: 0-550 / 0 - 2,000
- BPM: 32,000
- Length: 6.9"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.