The M18 FUEL 1-1/2" Magnetic Drill (2787-20) drills fast and delivers a strong magnetic hold on 1/4" steel. This tool uses permanent magnets, so the magnetic base operates without electricity. This ensures that the magnet does not deactivate if the battery is drained. Auto-stop lift-off detection cuts power to the motor automatically if excess rotational motion is detected while drilling.
This cordless mag drill is powered by a Milwaukee POWERSTATE brushless motor, and features REDLINK PLUS intelligence, which prevents damage caused by overloading or overheating.
In addition, this kit includes two M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery packs, which deliver up to 5X more run time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. This battery maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing you to push your cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery is fully compatible with all M18 cordless tools.
Kit includes M18 FUEL 1-1/2" Lineman Magnetic Drill (2788-20), two M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1890), M18 charger, safety strap, magnetic lubrication tank, chuck key, 3/4" Weldon to 1/2" chuck adapter, two retractable pilot pin and carrying case.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and provides longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM HD9.0 battery pack features superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than other batteries
- Self-powered magnetic base operates independently of power source and delivers up to 2,000 lbs of holding force
- Drills up to 76 13/16" diameter holes per charge when paired with a REDLITHIUM HD9.0 battery
Battery system: M18 lithium ion
Battery voltage: 18 volts
Annular cutter capacity: 1-1/2"
Twist bit capacity: 1/2"
Stroke length: 5-3/4"
No load speed: 400 / 690 rpm
Motor head adjustment: 5-1/8"
Weight: 29.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.