Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Delivering 450 ft-lbs fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs nut-busting torque, the M18 FUEL mid-torque impact wrench is powerful, compact and lightweight. Its POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 2,400 RPM resulting in increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. At 6.7" in length and 5.3 lbs with a 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), the M18 FUEL " mid-torque impact wrench delivers the balance and weight desired by professionals for all-day use. This tool includes a " Pin Detent which provides superior socket retention. A new overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
Includes 2860-20 M18 FUEL mid-torque impact wrench and belt clip. Battery and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor provides more power, more runtime and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries (sold separately) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Compact design, only 6.7" long, allows more access in tight spaces
- 3-mode drive control provides excellent control over output speed and power
- Utilizes a Pin Detent design for maximum socket retention
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort
- Weighs only 5.3 lbs with 5.0 Ah battery (battery not included)
- LED light illuminates the work area
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless 1/2" mid-torque impact wrench
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2860-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Drive: 1/2" with pin detent
- No load RPM: 0 - 2,400
- Breakaway torque: 600 ft-lbs
- Fastening torque: 450 ft-lbs
- Length: 6.77"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs