The Milwaukee 2962-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring delivers the best power to weight ratio, most access in tight spaces, and faster removal speed. It provides 650 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and only weighs 5.1 lbs, making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. Its POWERSTATE Brushless Motor generates the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. This Milwaukee 1/2" Impact Wrench is the most compact in its class, giving you access to stubborn fasteners in spaces where larger impact wrenches can t fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts. Tri-LEDs surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control that delivers you full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM battery pack (not included) fits M18 tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Friction ring (hog ring) ensures quick and easy socket changes
- 6.0" in length provides most access in tight spaces
- Faster Removal speed provides increased user productivity
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal control
- AUTO SHUT-OFF control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening
- Bolt Removal control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops
- Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1,250; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,950; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,575; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,575
- Mode 1 IPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,100; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,100; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,100
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- Works in up to to 69kV environments
- Compatible with all M18 batteries & Chargers
- Tool only batteries and charger sold separately
- Product type: cordless 1/2" impact wrench
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2962-20
- Nut busting torque: 650 ft-lbs
- Fastening torque: 550 ft-lbs
- Anvil type: 1/2" square with friction ring
- Length: 6"
- Width: 2.74"
- Height: 8.12"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.