The Milwaukee 2630-21P M18 2630-20 is a high-performance 6-1/2" circular saw that delivers in a variety of applications including plumbing, electrical, framing, finishing and carpentry. Its powerful 3,500 RPM motor easily and quickly cuts tough material such as LVL headers. Magnesium upper and lower guards protect the blade from drops. The soft-grip handle is ergonomically designed to provide superior comfort and balance for easily controlled cuts. An easy-to-read aircraft aluminum shoe provides a lightweight durable shoe and greater accuracy in rip cuts.
This kit includes 2630-20 M18 6-1/2" circular saw and blade, charger, and one 5.0 Ah REDLITHIUM XC battery.
- Heavy duty magnesium guards for maximum durability
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops blade quickly
- Aircraft aluminum shoe provides greater accuracy
- Product type: Cordless circular saw
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2630-21P
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Blade diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No load RPM: 3,500
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees: 3-1/4"
- Maxiumum cutting depth at 45 degrees: 1-5/8
- Bevel capacity: 50
- Electric brake: yes
- Overall length: 12"
- Weight (tool only): 8.5 lbs
- M18 6-1/2" circular saw (2630-20)
- M18 & M12 multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812)
- M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah batteries (48-11-1850)
- Carbide Circular saw blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.