The Milwaukee 2122-20 M18 Utility Bucket Light is the first of its kind, revolutionizing the way Power Utility Lineman execute overhead work. It offers an increased level of durability and added features that light up workspaces more effectively. The dual light head design allows a Lineman to use spot and flood modes with one light to illuminate their work areas in ways they haven t been able to do in the past. Its extreme weather protection and high voltage durability make sure the light will work in the demanding environments lineman experience everyday. Milwaukee's patented spring-loaded clamp fits all size bucket lips and allows you to move the light around the bucket effortlessly. The M18 Utility Bucket Light can run up to 4 hours on flood mode and spot/flood mode, and up to 6 hours on spot mode with an M18 REDLITHIUM HD9.0 battery.
Includes 2122-20 M18 Utility Bucket Light. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 2500 lumens of TRUEVIEW high definition output
- Over 500 yard beam distance
- Dual light head design with 180? of vertical and horizontal head rotation
- Three output modes: spot, flood, spot/flood
- IP56 rated: extreme weather protection
- Part of the M18 system, featuring 200+ solutions
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: utility bucket light
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2122-20
- Battery System: M18
- Voltage: 18V
- Lumens: 2,500/2,200/800
- Height: 13.7"
- Length: 8.5"
- Width: 13.1"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.