Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Milwaukee M18 brushless 7-1/4" circular saw delivers up to 40% more power than circular saws with brushed motors while providing up to 30% more run-time. The Milwaukee-built motor and REDLINK electronics provide more efficient power delivery, more power and, when paired with a REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery (not included), fewer trips to the charger. With 5,000 RPM the 2631 provides smooth cutting, and at only 9.0 lbs with a battery, it is lighter than most corded saws. The 2631 7-1/4" brushless circular saw also features an integrated rafter hook, magnesium guards, an aluminum shoe and LED light.
Includes 2631-20 M18 brushless 7-1/4"circular saw, blade and blade wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Milwaukee brushless motor performs with optimized efficiency, delivering over 30% more run-time and longer life than brushed motors
- Delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, powerful cutting
- REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced overload protection to defend against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- Magnesium upper and lower guards
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
- Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless 7-1/4" circular saw
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2631-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Blade diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No load RPM: 5,000
- Bevel capacity: 50
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 : 2-1/2"
- Maximum cutting depth at 45 : 1-7/8"
- Overall length: 13"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Includes M18 brushless 7-1/4" circular saw (2631-20), blade and wrench
- Battery and charger sold separately