The M18 cordless two speed 1/4" hex right angle impact driver (2667-20) offers users maximum access, as well as speed and control for hard-to-reach fastening applications. Its 1.4" head profile fits where pistol-grip impact drivers cannot, and its extended paddle switch allows tradespeople to operate their tool from multiple grip points. REDLINK electronics provide optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger (battery and charger sold separately). Plus, an LED worklight illuminates work surfaces.
Includes 2667-20 M18 right angle impact driver. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 1.4" head allows for greater access to complete a wider variety of applications
- Two-speed drive control offers greater control over applications
- 1/4" hex drive with 1" bit acceptance for tighter accessibility and a wider range of useable accessories
- REDLINK Intelligence provides optimum performance and overload protection
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip options
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless right angle 1/4" hex impact driver
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2667-20
- Battery system: M18 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Drive: 1/4" hex
- Peak torque: 350 in-lbs / 675 in-lbs
- No load RPM: 0 - 1,500 / 0 - 2,250
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 2,400 / 0 - 3,400
- Head length: 1.4"
- Overall length: 12-1/8"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.