The Milwaukee M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8" Chuck, Offset Driver, " Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool s compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12 REDLITHIUM battery packs (not included), delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head.
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 in-lbs of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board
- 5.12" wide and only 2.0lbs with battery attached
- Easier access to hard to reach places
- " Hex, 3/8" Chuck, and Offset attachments connect to Right Angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 300 in-lbs of max torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Tool only batteries and chargers sold separately
- Product: 4-in-1 installation driver
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 250520
- Length: 5.12"
- Width: 1.8"
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- (1) Milwaukee M12 FUEL 4-in-1 Installation Drill/Driver (2505-20)
- (1) Right Angle Attachment
- (1) Offset Attachment
- (1) 3/8" Metal Chuck Attachment
- (1) 1/4" Hex Attachment
- (1) Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
- (1) Belt Clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.