With the ability to cut a wide range of common jobsite materials including 2x dimensional lumber, the M12 FUEL circular saw was designed to deliver the power, run-time and durability required by professionals. Its POWERSTATE brushless motor provides constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The M12 FUEL 5-3/8" circular saw features a built in LED light for great cutline visibility and all-aluminum guard and shoe for increased durability on the jobsite.
Includes 2530-20 M12 FUEL circular saw, 5-3/8" 16-tooth carbide-tipped blade and wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers constant power for fast cuts and less heat for longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance and prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- 1-5/8" cut capacity allows saw to cut 2x dimensional lumber
- LED light for improved visibility in low-light situations
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless 5-3/8" circular saw
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2530-20
- Battery system: M12 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 12 volts
- Cutting capacity: 1-5/8"
- No load speed: 3,600 rpm
- Blade size: 5-3/8" or 5-1/2"
- Arbor: 10 mm
- Maximum bevel capacity: 50 degrees
- Length: 12-3/8"
- Weight: 5.35 lbs
- Includes M12 FUEL 5-3/8" cordless circular saw (2530-20), 5-3/8" 16-tooth carbide-tipped blade (48-40-4105) and wrench battery and charger sold separately
- Optional replacement blade: FRE-D0536X
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.