The Milwaukee 2553-22 M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver outputs over 1,300 in-lbs of torque, allowing you to get more work done by completing a wide range of fastening jobs. Measures only 5.1" in length for excellent access in tight spaces. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with M12 REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility, including a self-tapping screw mode which is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- 4-Mode Drive Control
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 1300 in. lbs. of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Max. torque: 1,800 in-lbs
- No load RPM: 0 - 3,300
- 1/4" hex quick-connect chuck
- Length: 5.1"
- Weight: 1.76 lbs
- M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit (2553-22)
- 2x M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Batteries
- M12 Lithium Ion Charger
- Carrying case
- Belt clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.