The 2460-20 is compact, portable and powerful. It's a cutoff solution for professionals and a cordless tool that delivers corded power. It features a high-performance motor, optimized electronics and a variable-speed dial. Maintenance contractors, electricians, plumbers and automotive mechanics will find it indispensable for close-quarter cutoff and grinding applications. Grinder-style exhaust ports and front-bearing protection help this tool exceed performance and endurance expectations.
Includes 2460-20 M12 rotary tool, five cutting wheels, a mandrel and wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Variable-speed dial offers fluid control
- 1/8" collet accommodates all 1/32" to 1/8" shank accessories for thousands of applications
- Compact, lightweight design allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Also available as a kit with battery and charger
- Product type: Cordless rotary tool
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2460-20
- Battery system: M12 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 12 volts
- Collet size: 1/32"-1/8"
- No Load: 5,000-32,000 RPM
- Length: 9"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.