The M12 1/4 hex right angle impact driver (2467-20) is a great solution for jobs that demand power and speed in confined spaces. With a 1.4" head diameter and compatibility with most 1" insert bits, this cordless angle impact driver offers users maximum access for hard-to-reach fasteners. The tool provides loads of power and a high RPM, and it's optimized to run at full speed throughout the toughest applications. Variable speed with an extended paddle switch provides professional tradespeople complete control and the ability to operate this driver from multiple grip positions.
Includes 2467-20 M12 1/4" Hex Right Angle Impact Driver. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 1.4" head diameter allows for access in close quarters
- Delivers 600 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,425 RPM
- Variable speed provides maximum control
- Extended paddle switch enables multiple grip positions
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless 1/4" hex right angle impact driver
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2467-20
- Battery system: M12 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 12 volts
- Shank: 1/4" hex
- Peak torque: 600 in-lbs
- No load RPM: 0 - 2,425
- No load IPM: 0 - 3,300
- Length: 11.3"
- Weight: 2.173 lbs
- Includes M12 1/4" hex angle impact driver (2467-20)
- Batteries and charger sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.