Work more efficiently with the M12 right angle drill. With a head size of just 3-3/4", it's compact and lightweight for drilling and fastening in tight spaces, yet delivers 100 in-lbs of torque. It s the first subcompact with a spindle lock chuck for maximum versatility and grip. It also features the industry s first electronic clutch, with 12 torque settings and an LED indicator for fastening with complete control. An onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there s less downtime on the job, and a built-in LED illuminates the work surface. An extended paddle switch gives you ultimate comfort and convenience during prolonged use.
Includes 2415-20 M12 3/8" right angle drill. Batteries and charger not included.
- Extended paddle switch provides convenience and comfort
- Innovative electronic clutch delivers up to 100 in-lbs of torque with 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
- 3/8 single-sleeve ratcheting chuck allows quick and easy bit changes and maximum grip
- Built-in LEDs illuminate work surface and indicate clutch position
- Variable-speed trigger provides maximum control
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless 3/8" angle drill
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Model: 2415-20
- Battery system: M12 lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 12 volts
- Peak torque: 100 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0 - 800
- Chuck: 3/8" single sleeve ratcheting
- Length: 11.25"
- Net weight: 2.25 lbs
- Includes M12 cordless right angle drill / driver (2415-20)
- Batteries and charger sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.