The Metabo NV75AN 3" Coil Pallet Nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the pallet manufacturing industry. Capable of driving nails as large as 3" x . 131" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV75AN is both powerful and efficient. The side load magazine and open nose design offer convenience, while the plastic shield offers safety, deflecting wire collation away from the user. It comes standard with a contact (bump) trigger installed on the tool and an optional sequential trigger in the box.
- Drives 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" 16 degree (±1°) plastic collated coil nails (.099" to .131" shank)
- Drives 1-3/4" to 3" 16 degree (±1°) wire collated coil nails (.099" to .131" shank)
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- Up to 1,050 in-lbs of driving power
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails
- Drives both wire collated and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- 360° adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust away from the user
- Side-load magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Plastic shield deflects wire Includes collation for added safety
- Weighs 6.3 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.