Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The NP50AM 23 gauge PRO pin nailer has been designed with the professional carpenter in mind. It can drive 23 gauge pin nails ranging from 1/2" to 2" in length. The high-grade aluminum magazine not only provides exceptional durability but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The 360 degree adjustable rear exhaust has a built-in silencer to reduce noise pollution and direct air exhaust away from the user or job site debris.The automatic dry-fire lockout protects your work piece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are six of less pins in the magazine. The 360 degree adjustable belt hook helps keep the tool by your side at all times.
Includes NP50AM 23 gauge pin nailer, two no mar tips and carrying case.
- Drives 1/2" to 2" 23 gauge headless pins
- Magazine holds 100 pins
- Trigger lock switch protects against unintentional use
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Automatic dry-fire lockout prevents the nailer from operating with six nails or less in the magazine
- High grade aluminum magazine provides exceptional durability and protects against jams
- Sequential actuation with dual triggers ensures accurate placement every time
- 360 degree adjustable belt hook can be adjusted in any direction of tool for user preference
- Removable nose provides easy access to the pin chamber should a nail jam
- Product: Pin nailer
- Manufacturer: Metabo HPT
- Model: NP50AM
- Air pressure: 64-100 PSI
- Nail diameter: 23 gauge
- Nail length capacity: 1/2" - 2"
- Capacity: 100 pins
- Magazine loading: Side
- Jam clearing: Yes
- Actuation: Sequential dual trigger
- Dry-fire lockout: Yes
- Depth adjustment: Yes
- Adjustable exhaust port: Rear
- Magazine angle: Straight
- Fitting: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 9.6" x 2.25"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs