The NV65AH2 coil siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With added features like a selective actuation switch, side-load tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, this professional siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no-mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience, and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Light and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort
- Collation: Coil, wire/plastic sheet
- Magazine angle: 16-degrees (wire) 15-degrees (plastic)
- Fastener length capacity: 1-1/2" - 2-1/2"
- Fastener diameter range: 0.090" to 0.099"
- Magazine capacity: 200-300
- Magazine loading: Side
- Air inlet: 3/8"
- Operating pressure: 70-120 psi
- Actuation: Contact or sequential
- Dimensions: 11-27/64" x 5-3/64" x 11-3/16"
- Tool weight: 4.8 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.