The Metabo HPT 1-3/4 roofing nailer has a new side-load magazine, allowing quicker reloads and adding convenience for the roofing contractor. The tool-less adjustable depth of drive allows for quick adjustments while on the roof to prevent the nails from damaging the shingles. A durable rubber grip handle now replaces the racket grip, improving comfort and reducing user fatigue. While the housing of the nailer has always been equipped with metal body protectors, this tool incorporates rubber pads into the metal body protectors, allowing the tool to grip the shingles and prevent the nailer from sliding off the roof. This roofing nailer is still equipped with many of the outstanding features of its predecessor including a feed piston with pneumatic feed and pneumatic return, which reduces jams by allowing the tool to power through tar and other jobsite buildup that can inhibit the feed mechanism. Body armour on the housing and magazine prevent excessive wear to the nailer through shingle abrasion. Also, the carbide-tipped push lever extends the life of the nose. This nailer continues to maintain a rapid firing speed of three nails per second and a weighs only 5.5 lbs, one of the industry’s lightest. A sequential trip mechanism kit is offered as an optional accessory for the nailer.
- Drives 7/8" to 1-3/4" 15 degree coil roofing nails
- Weighs 5.5 lbs (2.49kg)
- Magazine holds 120 nails
- Lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side-loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick reloads
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear
- Rubber safety valve cover, resists dirt and tar for prolonged life of tool
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Made in Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.