Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Makita JR001GM101 XGT 40V (4.0 Ah) MAX Li-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw Kit with variable 2-Speed, electric brake, constant speed control. The electric brake stops blade immediately after trigger is released for increased operator safety.
XGT is Makita s new 40V MAX system* with its own tools, batteries, and chargers. A combination of innovative tool design and higher output batteries provide a genuine solution for high demand industrial users.
Optimum Power Supply System and Optimum Charging System
The XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* come with a built-in program, providing digital communication between the battery and tool. Allowing not only for the battery to talk with the tool but also the tool to talk to the battery. Battery technology and motor engineering that work together for optimum performance. The optimum charging system is an auto maintenance system with two cooling fans for providing more optimum fast charging!
- Increased power with brushless DC motor
- Increased jobsite durability due to lubricating mechanism and reinforced gear shaft
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for use in prolonged manufacturing / production applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, dirt and debris for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Toolless shoe adjustment enables fast and easy adjustment on the jobsite
- 2 speed settings provides ideal settings for wood or metal cutting applications
- Electric brake stops blade immediately after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Blade ejection lever located on side of tool housing for operator convenience
- Vertical crank mechanism minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Lighter weight versus 18VX2 models for increased maneuverability and operator comfort
- Retractable sky hook allows tool be hung on rafters, pipes or scaffolding
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and after-glow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Battery Capacities: 40V Max Li-Ion
- Maximum Cutting Capacities: Pipe 5-1/8" (130 mm), Wood (w/11-3/4" blade) 10" (255 mm)
- Strokes Per Minute: High 0 - 3,000 SPM, Low 0 - 2,300 SPM
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Vibration Level: 18 m/s
- Noise Level: 85 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 18" (457 mm)
- Net Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- JR001GZ Makita XGT 40V MAX Li-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw
- 40V Max (4.0Ah) Li-Ion Battery BL4040 (191E81-6)
- Rapid Charger (DC40RA),
- Blade (1 Ea.B-05038)
- Blade (1 Ea.B-05044)
- Blade (1 Ea.B-05153)
- Plastic Carrying Case (821796-8)
*All Makita XGT 40V MAX range of tools and batteries* sold separately or as described.