The next generation of Makita Backpack Vacuums, the DVC261Z11 is a powerful and portable cleaning and dust extraction system. With a maximum airflow of 71 CFM, and at only 69dB(A) this backpack vacuum builds on the suction power and noise reduction of the DVC260Z. Featuring a two-stage HEPA filtration system to capture large, small and micro dust particulates and certified to 99.99% efficiency, this powerful backpack also has up to 140 minutes of continuous operation when used with two 18v (5.0Ah) Makita LXT batteries (not included).
- Brushless motor generates 71 CFM of suction power and 44.2 of static water lift
- Backpack design with adjustable padded shoulder pads and waist belt offers unparalleled comfort, maneuverability and versatility
- Handheld controller equipped with normal / high / max suction power selector and an LED job light for versatility and cleaning in low light areas
- Large capacity (2L) dust bag can be emptied quickly and easily for minimal downtime
- Maximum air flow: 71 CFM (2.03 m /min)
- Bag capacity: 2.0 L
- Suction power (Max mode): 90 W
- Battery voltage: 2 x 18V lithium ion
- Noise level: 69 dB(A)
- Vibration level: 2.5 m/s2
- Overall dimensions: 9" x 6" x 14-3/4" (230 mm x 152 mm x 373 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.1 kg)
- HEPA Filter assembly (123636-9)
- 1-1/8" X 3' Hose (143787-2)
- Hose Band (166116-2)
- Flexible Rubber Nozzle (197900-4)
- Floor Nozzle (127082-8)
- Telescopic Pipe (140G19-0)
- Bent Pipe (127093-3)
- Paper Filter Bag (1 Ea. 197902-0)
- Backpack Shoulder Harness (162469-7)
Tool Only - batteries and charger sold separately.
- Two stage HEPA filtration system captures large, small and micro dust particulates
- 71 CFM of suction power
- Large capacity 2L dust bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.