The Makita DLM532P Cordless Self-Propelled Lawn Mower is powered by 2x18V batteries and has a 21" wide steel cutting deck, that is suitable for lawns up to 2,300 m . It's quiet and environmentally friendly due to the use of lithium-ion batteries, with low consumption costs, less maintenance and without the need for fuel and oil.
The DLM532P holds 4x18V batteries and operates using 2, which can be switched between the first and second pair, for extended run times. It has a 70-litre grass collection box with a visible level indicator and cutting length heights of 20 - 100mm, that can easily be adjusted by a single lever.
This Makita battery powered self-propelled lawn mower is best suited for medium to large-sized lawns and can easily be switched to mulching mode, with the help of a mulching plug (supplied as standard with this model).
- Adjustable self-propelled speeds
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Variable speed
- Constant speed control
- Electric brake
- Battery capacity warning light
- Grass level indicator
- IPX4 rated for maximum weather and water resistance
- Low noise mode
- Voltage: 36V (18Vx2)
- No Load Speed: 2,300 RPM
- Cutting Width: 534 mm
- Height Adjustment: 20 -100 mm (10-step)
- Collection box: 70L
- Net Weight: 39.3kg
- Vibration: 2.5 m/s
- Sound Pressure Level: 78.1 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 90.4 dB(A)
- Makita DLM530PT2 36V (18Vx2) 21" Cordless Lawn Mower
- Four BL1850B 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- DC18RD Dual-Port rapid charger
- Collection bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.