The DHR263 is Makita's FIRST 36 Volt (18VX2) cordless SDS-plus rotary hammer. It's a steady, versatile tool, with three operation modes Hammer Only, Rotation and Hammer, and Rotation Only and 40 different bit positions, so finding the best working angle is easy.
Includes 1" cordless SDS-plus hammer drill (DHR263Z), side handle (158057-6), depth gauge (324219-0), cleaning cloth and bit grease. Battery and charger sold separately
- Accepts two 18V li-ion batteries without a battery converter for use with existing 18 volt li-ion battery platform
- Operates in three modes: Hammer and Rotation, Hammer Only and Rotation Only
- Centre of gravity located close to rear handle resulting in ideal tool balance during operation
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection
- 40 angle bit positions enable chisels to be positioned at optimum angle of operation
- Rubber housing bumper protects mode selector switch and gear housing from damage
- LED job light with afterglow feature
- One touch sliding chuck enables quick and easy bit changes
- Sliding rear handle for increased vibration absorption
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product: Cordless rotary hammer
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: DHR263Z
- Battery system: 2 x 18 volt lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 36 volts
- Chuck: SDS-plus
- Impact energy: 2.2 ft-lbs (3.0 Joules)
- No-load RPM: 0 - 2,500
- No-load BPM: 0 - 5,000
- Drilling capacity (wood / steel / concrete): 1-1/4" / 1/2" / 1"
- Vibration level: 14.5 m/s
- Noise level: 94 dB(A)
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.