If you are doing remodeling work or framing, this compressor will do the job. It can comfortably run two framing nailers or three finishing nailers at the same time. Because the wheels are attached you don’t have to worry about lugging it around. This compressor also has roll cage for extra protection in extreme jobsite conditions. The handle can be folded down to put the unit into a car trunk or under a shop table and the compressor will still run with the handle folded down. Delivers 6.5 CFM at 90 psi.
- Oil lubricated for cooler operation and reduced noise
- High output cast iron pump delivers maximum performance and operational life
- Big Bore cylinder and piston feature high output at lower RPM with reduced heat buildup, less noise and longer operational life
- Low amperage draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers and voltage drops that cause premature motor failure
- Easy view oil gauge and large pressure gauges for quick identification
- Air pressure regulator enables easy adjustment of line pressure
- Features two quick connect air hose fittings
- Finned discharge tube promotes safe and efficient cooling
- Stores 50' of 3/8" air hose with handle folded or upright
- Product: Portable air compressor
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: MAC5200
- Motor: 3 HP, 120V, 60 Hz, 13.8 Amps
- Output: 6.5 CFM @ 90 psi
- Maximum pressure: 140 psi
- Tank capacity: 5.2 gallons
- Noise level: 90 dBA
- Pump type: Single stage, oil lubricated
- Dimensions: 30-5/16" x 20" x 21-13/16"
- Weight: 88 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.