If you are a hobbyist or a finishing carpenter, this compressor could be right for you. It's super portable and is equipped with a reliable low-rpm motor that emits only 80 decibels of noise, practically a hum, making it perfect for in house or basement shop use. In addition, this compressor draws only 12.4 Amps, so you won’t have to worry about premature motor failure or blown breakers. Delivers 3.3 CFM at 90 psi.
- Oil lubricated for cooler operation and reduced noise
- High output cast iron pump delivers maximum performance and operational life
- Big Bore cylinder and piston feature high output at lower RPM with reduced heat buildup, less noise and longer operational life
- Low amperage draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers and voltage drops that cause premature motor failure
- Easy view oil gauge and large pressure gauges for quick identification
- Air pressure regulator enables easy adjustment of line pressure
- Features one quick connect air hose fitting
- Finned discharge tube promotes safe and efficient cooling
- Product: Portable air compressor
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: MAC700
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, 60 Hz, 12.4 Amps
- Output: 3.3 CFM @ 90 psi
- Maximum pressure: 130 psi
- Tank capacity: 2.6 gallons
- Noise level: 80 dBA
- Pump type: Single stage, oil lubricated
- Dimensions: 19-5/16" x 12-1/8" x 24-1/8"
- Weight: 52 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.