This compressor is well suited for general use in a small shop or around the house. With its low 12.3 Amp draw, it's less likely to blow a breaker and will reduce incident of voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. Most compressors in this class will be loud; however the MAC2400 is quiet—perfect if you are working in your house or basement shop. It features a roll cage for durability in extreme jobsite environments.
This machine can run for a while using an automotive quart sized gun; however it may not keep up with continuous spraying or an orbital sander. Check out a larger unit with more tank volume for larger jobs. However, this compressor will run most automotive air tools with no problems. This compressor fits nicely on a hand truck or dolly and is easy to move around the jobsite, making it popular with finishing carpenters. Delivers 4.2 CFM at 90 psi.
- Oil lubricated for cooler operation and reduced noise
- High output cast iron pump delivers maximum performance and operational life
- Big Bore cylinder and piston feature high output at lower RPM with reduced heat buildup, less noise and longer operational life
- Low amperage draw reduces incidents of tripped breakers and voltage drops that cause premature motor failure
- Easy view oil gauge and large pressure gauges for quick identification
- Air pressure regulator enables easy adjustment of line pressure
- Features two quick connect air hose fittings
- Finned discharge tube promotes safe and efficient cooling
- Roll cage construction protect components from damage
- Product: Portable air compressor
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: MAC2400
- Motor: 2.5 HP, 120V, 60 Hz, 12.3 Amps
- Output: 4.2 CFM @ 90 psi
- Maximum pressure: 130 psi
- Tank capacity: 4 gallons
- Noise level: 79 dBA
- Pump type: Single stage, oil lubricated
- Dimensions: 20-1/2" x 19-5/8" x 20-7/8"
- Weight: 77 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.