Makita’s 2" Brad Nailer features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that makes it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications. The AF506 can operate from 70 to 120 PSI, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2". The magazine capacity is up to 100 nails, with a quick release cam-lock to open the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface.
- "Tool-less" quick-release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails, from 5/8" to 2", into hard or soft wood applications; magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 1.5 SCFM @ 90PSI
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- Nail size: 5/8" to 2" (18 ga)
- Operating air pressure: 70-120 PSIG
- Tool only weight of 2.9 lbs
- Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- Two No-mar tips
- Air fitting
- Safety googles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.