Compact, cordless and powerful, the Makita DPB182 can handle on-the-job metal cutting applications: HVAC installation, metal fabrication, plumbing, construction or any project that requires a capable porta band. This saw features a lightweight aluminum frame and blade housing, and weighs only 9 lbs with a battery, so you can wield it confidently while cutting round or square stock up to 2-1/2". Its high-torque motor delivers cutting speeds of 630 feet per minute, making it well suited for cutting conduit, all thread, channel, corrugated, pipe, sheet metal, tubing and more.
Includes 18V cordless portable band saw (DPB182), bi-metal band saw blade 18 tpi (B-40559), hex wrench (783202-0) and hook (345736-7). Battery and charger sold separately.
- Compact and lightweight design ideal for overhead cutting applications or small diameter pipes, channel, strut and more!
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Aluminum frame and blade housing for maximum cutting rigidity and increased durability
- Easy blade tracking adjustment for increased performance and productivity
- Lock-off button prevents accidental startup
- Ball bearing blade guide provides smooth blade movement
- LED job light with pre-glow feature
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Uses 32-7/8 inch band saw blade
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless portable band saw
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: DPB182Z
- Battery system: 18V LXT
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Maximum capacity: 2-1/2"
- Blade speed: 630 feet per minute
- Blade size: 32-7/8" x 1/2" x 0.020"
- Vibration: 2.5 m/s
- Noise level: 78 dB(A)
- Overall length: 18-3/4"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.