Delivering a class-leading 780 ft-lbs of fastening torque (1,250 ft-lbs of breakaway torque), the Makita DTW1001Z 3/4" cordless impact wrench has the power and features needed to perform in professional-duty applications. Equipped with a brushless motor, the DTW1001Z has a high power-to-weight ratio and creates less heat buildup than conventional brushed motors so it lasts longer and runs more efficiently.
Includes cordless high-torque 3/4" impact wrench (DTW1001Z) and belt hook (346949-3). Battery and charger sold separately.
- Three-stage impact power selection prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust fastening speed based on materials or application
- Electric brake prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- Twin LED job lights with preglow and afterglow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Drive: 3/4" square drive with socket retaining ring
- Maximum fastening torque: 780 ft-lbs (1,050 Nm)
- Maximum breakaway torque: 1,250 ft-lbs (1,700 Nm)
- No load RPM: 0 - 900 / 1,000 / 1,800
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 1,800 / 2,000 / 2,200
- Vibration level: 15.5 m/s
- Noise level: 98 dB(A)
- Overall length: 9" (229 mm)
- Weight: 6.9 lbs (3.1 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.