With a brushless motor that delivers 780 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1,250 ft-lbs of breakaway torque, the Makita DTW1001 1/2" cordless impact wrench provides both the power and efficiency to excel in manufacturing and production applications.
Kit includes cordless high-torque 3/4" impact wrench (DTW1001Z), two 18V 5.0 Ah battery packs (BL1850B / 196675-2), rapid charger (DC18RC), battery cover (450128-8), belt hook (346949-3), and carrying case.
- Three-stage impact power selection prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust fastening speed based on materials or application
- Electric brake prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- Twin LED job lights with preglow and afterglow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
Drive: 3/4" square drive with socket retaining ring
Maximum fastening torque: 780 ft-lbs (1,050 Nm)
Maximum breakaway torque: 1,250 ft-lbs (1,700 Nm)
No load RPM: 0 - 900 / 1,000 / 1,800
Impacts per minute: 0 - 1,800 / 2,000 / 2,200
Vibration level: 15.5 m/s
Noise level: 98 dB(A)
Battery voltage: 18V lithium ion
Overall length: 9" (229 mm)
Weight: 6.9 lbs (3.1 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.