With a brushless motor that delivers 740 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1,180 ft-lbs of breakaway torque, the Makita DTW1002Z 1/2" cordless impact wrench provides both the power and efficiency to excel in manufacturing and production applications.
Includes 18 volt cordless 1/2" impact wrench (DTW1002Z), two 18V 5.0 Ah batteries (BL1850B / 169975-2), rapid charger (DC18RC), plastic carrying case and belt hook (346949-3).
- Three-stage impact power selection prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust fastening speed based on materials or application
- Electric brake prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- Rubber joint construction suppresses transmission of vibration to battery, minimizing battery failures due to terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- Twin LED job lights with preglow and afterglow features illuminates work area
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
Drive: 1/2" square drive with socket retaining ring
Maximum fastening torque: 740 ft-lbs (1,000 Nm)
Maximum breakaway torque: 1,180 ft-lbs (1,600 Nm)
No load RPM: 0 - 900 / 1,000 / 1,800
Impacts per minute: 0 - 1,800 / 2,000 / 2,200
Vibration level: 18.0 m/s
Noise level: 97 dB(A)
Overall length: 9" (229 mm)
Weight: 6.7 lbs (3.0 kg)
Kit includes cordless 1/2" impact with brushless motor, two 5.0 Ah lithium ion battery packs (BL1850B / 196675-2), rapid charger (DC18RC), battery cover (450128-8), hook (346949-3) and plastic case (821669-5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.