Sand drywall faster with the light, highly maneuverable DSL800Z cordless drywall pole sander. It's equipped with a brushless motor, variable speed, soft start, constant speed control and many other time-saving, efficiency-improving features.
Includes cordless drywall power sander (DSL800Z), 120 grit abrasive paper (B-68557), pad (199939-3), hex wrench (783217-7), tool bag (195638-5). Battery and charger sold separately.
- Direct drive brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio positioned at sanding head for maximum power and performance
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications
- AWS (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth technology to communicate between tool and vacuum and enables wireless control when used with Makita AWS cordless tools
- Soft start and constant speed control features offer maximum operator control and tool performance in heavy-duty sanding applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Variable speed dial allows operator to set sanding speed based on materials or application
- Dust collection brush easily removed to enable easy sanding in corners and ceilings
- Optional extension handle set (part no. 199937-7) provides up to 22-3/4" additional reach for easy sanding on high walls and ceilings
- Soft, medium and hard density sanding pads available
- Use with Makita AWS Dust Extractors DVC154, DVC265 or DVC864 for complete dust extraction solution
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
Battery platform: 18V LXT lithium ion
Pad diameter: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
Abrasive disc diameter: 8-7/8" (225 mm)
No load speed: 1,000 to 4,000 RPM
Vibration level: 2.5 m/s2
Noise level: 75 dB(A)
Overall length: 43-1/4" (1,100 mm)
Net weight: 9.3 lbs (4.2 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.