Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Compact and lightweight, this 18 volt cordless die grinder includes an anti-restart feature that prevents accidental startup during battery changes when the switch is locked on. It's also equipped with an easy-to-grip ergonomic rubber handle and a low-battery light.
Includes 18 volt cordless die grinder (DGD800Z), two wrenches (781039-9), 1/4" collet cone (763673-7) and collet nut (763668-0). Battery and charger sold separately.
- Anti-restart feature prevents accidental start up of tool during battery changing when switch is locked in the on position
- Low battery capacity light indicates ideal time to recharge battery
- Vent slots direct exhaust towards opposite side of operator
- Easy to grip motor housing for easier handling
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product type: Cordless die grinder
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Model: DGD800Z
- Battery system: 18V LXT
- Battery voltage: 18 volts
- Collet capacity: 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Maximum wheel diameter: 1-7/16" (36 mm)
- No load speed: 26,000 rpm
- Vibration level: 5.5 m/s2
- Noise level: 72 dB(A)
- Overall length: 15-3/4" (402 mm)
- Net weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Includes 18 volt cordless die grinder (DGD800Z), two wrenches (781039-9), 1/4" collet cone (763673-7) and collet nut (763668-0)
- Battery and charger sold separately