Makita's DTW285XV 1/2" cordless impact wrench features a powerful brushless DC motor that generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use on the jobsite. With an auto stop mode that stops rotation in 0.2 seconds after a fastener is loosened, and 3 stage impact power selection this tool gives you great control over your workpiece. Soft rubber grips help reduce vibration and make for comfortable operation all day.
Includes 1/2" impact wrench (DTW285XV) and belt hook (346449-3). Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Auto stop mode stops impact and rotation in 0.2 seconds after fastener is loosened (when trigger is fully depressed in reverse rotation)
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Three stage impact power selection prevents over-tightening of fasteners
- LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing and production applications
- LED job light with pre-glow and after-glow feature and independent on/off switch
- Battery system: 18V LXT lithium ion (sold separately)
- Battery voltage: 18 volts (sold separately)
- Drive: 1/2" square
- No load speed: 0 1,600 / 0 2,100 / 0 2,800 RPM
- Impacts per minute: 0 1,800 / 0 2,600 / 0 3,500 IPM
- Maximum torque: 210 ft-lbs (280 Nm)
- Vibration level: 11.5 m/s2
- Noise level: 96 dB(A)
- Overall length: 5-3/4" (147 mm)
- Tool weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
Click here to shop drill bits and driver bits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.