- Heavy-duty, ultra-compact design---just 4-5/8" long
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Three-stage impact power selection + TEK mode prevents over tightening of fasteners
- TEK mode reduces impact power during final stages of fastener seating
- Brushless DC motor with high power-to-weight and -size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Twin LED job lights with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Includes Makita cordless 1/4" hex impact driver(DTD154Z) and belt hook
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Fastening torque: 1,550 in-lbs (175 Nm)
- No load speed: 0 -1,100 / 0 - 2,100 / 0 - 3,600 RPM
- No load IPM: 0 - 1,100 / 0- 2,600 / 0 - 3,800 IPM
- 1/4 hex quick-connect chuck
- Voltage: 18V
- Noise level: 96 dB(A)
- Vibration level: 12.5 m/s2
- Length: 4-5/8" (117 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (0.9 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.