Ultra-compact and loaded with torque, Makita's DTD152Z 1/4" hex impact driver features XPT protection, a one-touch bit holder, twin LEDs and top-notch ergonomics. It's ideal for demanding jobs in hard-to-reach and confined spaces.
- Ultra-compact XPT 1/4 hex impact driver (DTD152Z)
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- NEW battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Increased max. torque of 1,460 in-lbs.
- One-touch bit holder enables quick and easy bit installation
- Glow-in-the-dark rubber bumper
- Twin LEDs with pre glow and afterglow functions
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- Fastening torque: 1,460 in-lbs (160 Nm)
- No-load RPM: 0-2,900 RPM
- No-load IPM: 0-3,500 IPM
- 1/4 hex quick-connect chuck
- Battery voltage: 18V lithium ion
- Noise level: 93 dB(A)
- Vibration Level: 10.05 m/s l
- Length: 5-3/8" (137 mm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Tool only batteries and charger sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.