Turn your battery into a charging port with the 12V max CXT lithium-ion cordless power source. Mount the ADP06 onto a compatible Makita 12V max CXT lithium-ion battery and you get a USB charging port that delivers 2.1 amps of output. Power output can be activated or deactivated with the on-off switch. For added convenience the built-in clip attaches to a belt or holster, with rubber covers for improved durability.
- USB port enables convenient charging of mobile devices on the jobsite
- Type A USB socket offers DC 5 V / 2.1 A maximum output
- On/Off switch activates and deactivates USB output
- Powered by all Makita slide-style 12 volt li-ion batteries
- Integrated belt clip and carrying strap attachment allows battery adapter to be easily carried by user
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.