This Makita 1/4" hex impact driver is designed with oil-impulse technology which reduces noise level by up to 30%. The low noise level is ideal for use in sensitive environments (hospitals, schools and more) or as an operator-friendly solution to loud working environments.
- 3 stage impact power selection + TEK mode to ensure precise fastening and prevent damage to fasteners
- TEK mode reduces impact power during final stages of seating to prevent damage to fasteners
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- LED job light with pre-glow and afterglow features
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- No Load Speed:
- Hard: 0 - 3,200 RPM
- Medium: 0 - 2,000 RPM
- Soft: 0 -1,200 RPM
- Impacts per Minute:
- Hard: 0 - 2,700 IPM
- Medium: 0 - 2,200 IPM
- Soft: 0 - 1,400 IPM
- Maximum torque: 355 in- lbs (40 Nm)
- Vibration level: 7.0 m/s2
- Noise level: 77 dB(A)
- Battery capacities: 18V Li-Ion
- Overall length: 5-3/8 (136 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.