The set includes a powerful roofing nailer that sinks standard roofing nails. The special one-piece push rod, hardened for higher performance and the adjustable air deflector controls the exhaust direction of the air. Two operating modes are possible: single or continuous release, depth adjustment mechanism, wear protectors mounted on each side of the head.
With dial-adjustable depth control and two trigger settings—sequential and bump fire—the King Canada Coil Roofing Nailer is a great value choice for serious DIYers. A hardened one-piece driver and side-mounted wear protectors contribute to this nailer's ability to offer long life and trouble-free performance. Includes debris shield, safety glasses, oiler, 1/4" inlet and carrying case.
- Drives 7/8" to 1-3/4" roofing nails
- Magazine holds 120 nails
- Powerful coil roofing nailer drives standard 0.120" coil roofing nails
- Special one piece hardened driver for long, trouble-free performance
- Adjustable air deflector controls the direction of air exhaust
- Sequential and bump firing modes
- Depth adjustment device
- Side mounted wear protectors
- Adjustable exhaust deflector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.