Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand electric-driven, two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, woodworking shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast-iron pump is designed for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free operation
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one-piece connecting rods simplify maintenance and service
- Two-stage pump with 175 PSI maximum operating pressure and an 80-gallon ASME receiver tank provides plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Motor: 5 HP, 200V, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Pump: Industrial cast-iron two-stage oil-lubricated pump
- Tank: 80 gallon vertical
- Maximum pressure: 175 psi
- Flow at 90 psi: 17.2 CFM
- Flow at maximum pressure: 16.8 CFM
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28" x 38" x 69"
- Weight: 597 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.