For fleet and field service applications, count on two-stage, gas-powered air compressors from Ingersoll Rand. Ideal for remote pneumatic applications, emergency production line needs and other situations where electrical power is scarce, these compressors deliver the air you need, when and where you need it. Featuring truck-bed mounting, these compressors include electronic ignition, idle engine control, a 30-gallon ASME receiver, an OSHA approved fully enclosed belt guard and a weather-resistant powder-coat paint finish.
- 100% cast-iron construction for solid, proven reliability
- Includes alternator, pressure switch, regulator and gauge—as well as a clutch for easy cold weather starting
- Maximum maneuverability and portability
- Honda 13 hp gas engine
- 30 gallon horizontal tank
- CW2475F13G Specifications:
- Motor: 13 HP Honda
- Pump: Industrial cast-iron two stage oil-lubricated pump
- Tank: 30 gallon horizontal
- Max pressure: 175 psi
- Flow at max pressure: 25 cfm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 22 x 41
- Weight: 469 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.